[Wolves] List Stats

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Aug 23 09:28:58 BST 2004

Jon Farmer wrote:

> sparkes wrote:
>

>> To make things worse I don't remember this address/name ever
>> participating in the list so he's just subscribed for recruitment
>> purposes, arsehole.
>

> Hi Sparkes
>
> Sean has contributed to this group in the past but not for a long time
> as I remember. However like you I find indiscriminate out of office
> replies are intensely irritating at least.

I've just managed to talk to the commercial director of Now recruitment
as every IT person is off today and he is a little disapointed that they
are looking like arseholes to such a large mailing list.

He's going to get in touch with sean or jamie and make sure it stops
asap before now look even more silly.

sparkes