[Wolves] sean spencer

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Aug 23 09:59:58 BST 2004

Helen Rose wrote:

>if i ever meet the guy i will be treding on his toe.
>hard.

I think the apology will be a laugh, I have to wait for someone to reply
before I can read it all messages from that domain are going straight
into the bin at the moment.

Downloading message 47 out of 52 and then 2 appear in my inbox.  I feel
sorry for the guys on dial up today.

>That was ten mins of my life i could have spent doing
>something usefull.
>like work,

don't do that! it hurts.

>hope aside from the spurious email, everyone is good,

I just wasted about 30 mins attempting to sort this out when I have a
meeting in about 5 mins

>i just hope people who dont check the list regularly,
>have a look today, or peoples inboxes are gonna start
>bouncing the mails.

yup

>pink

you coming to any meetings this summer Ms Pink ?

sparkes