[Wolves] List Messages

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 12:59:49 BST 2004

On Monday 23 Aug 2004 12:15, The wise and knowledgeable Helen Rose proclaimed:

> i prefer the well seasoned techniques of "ye olde
> baseball bat" or the acme "boot to head"
> they are far more satisfying.

Dont try ye olde Bolt Croppers unless youve got some rubber gloves, flying
goggles and a sou'wester!

Oops sorry! forget about the flying goggles and sou'wester thats a different
fantasy.

> seee arnt you gald your taxes are paying my tuition
> fees!
> pink

Tuition? we aint allowed knowledge in this secure unit!

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"