[Wolves] Help Needed

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 12:00:14 BST 2004

Was hoping that one of you guys might know of a PC repairer that's likely to
be able to help me out.

Got all the bits together for a rebuild of my home PC and once it's all been
put together it's not working.  Problem is I can't figure out if it's the
M/Board, GPU or CPU.  It's likely to be either the M/Board or CPU, but
without a compatible donor system I can't be sure which it is.

Not getting any response from POST or BIOS, no beeps, nothing on screen, nowt.
I've done all the usual stuff, moved memory modules, cleared CMOS, re-seated
CPU, tried to boot with PCI-VGA with no success.  Next step (on
recommendation from supplier) is to remove everything off the m/board and
supply power, but I'm not quite sure what I hope to achieve from this?

So any help you can offer is going to be gratefully received.
--
Regards,

Pete Evans