[Wolves] OT: Amiga Workbench 3.0 disks REQ

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Dec 2 12:25:46 GMT 2004

Hi,

does anyone have a set of Amiga workbench 3 disks they can copy for me
please.  I know lot's of you where amiga fans back in the day so theres
a chance one of you still has a set lying around you can copy for me ;-)

I have brought a nice original amiga 1200 without workbench and I have a
2.5" drive I want to put in it.  Unfortunatly without workbench I can't
do anything other than boot old games.

Without workbench this cool retro machine is just a slow games console.
  with workbench I have another system to play with ;-)

thanks in advance

sparkes
--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"