[Wolves] LUG Christmas bash and LugRadio

MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com
Mon Dec 6 15:56:38 GMT 2004

Okay guys, we're recording the LugRadio Christmas Special, at the LUG Christmas
bash.

Don't worry, LugRadio won't dominate the evening. I imagine it'll
be more like Antiques Roadshow, where there's a lot going on, but the show
focuses on one little bit at a time, allowing everyone to get on with what
they're doing :)

So, if you're up for contributing something to the show,
please let us know ASAP. If you have something you're dying to discuss on
LugRadio, or just a good joke or something, let us know, so we make sure we
get to you.