[Wolves] Blackpool Pleasure Beach

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Dec 6 16:47:42 GMT 2004

Stuart Langridge wrote:

> I was wrong.

I was tempted to cut this post just to publicly state that this person
is not Aq, it must be an impersonator because even when he is
overwelmningly wrong and against all sane knowledge he still fights his
corner to the death.  And it's almost come to that with jono a few
times. ;-)  Own up who took 0wned Aqs account.

> Behind bloody EuroDisney. Damn the Disney Corporation, anyway.

You've been watching too much Buffy you can't curse Disney like that...
you need to burn Winnie the Pooh or something first.

> See http://tinyurl.com/5l587 for contributory evidence form the
> Telegraph. I suspect that my figures came from a few years ago when
> Disneyland Paris (TM) was a bit less popular. I'm still stunned to
> discover that it's third, though.

That would make it Europes most popular attraction where an entrance fee
isn't charged.  Still pretty impressive.  Although the amount of fun you
can have for free in Blackpool pleasure beach is about the same as a
mouse doll.

Make up your own joke ;-)

sparkes