[Wolves] Ubuntu: Reconfiguring hardware

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:35:49 GMT 2004

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 16:44:21 +0000, sparkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:
> Kevanf1 wrote:
> >Tony was always worried that <redux> 'liked' him
>
> don't forget that google loves this list and the person in question is
> very cagey about their sexuality ;-)
>
> sparkes
>
> --
> <davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"

Yep, the reason I said 'liked' him :-)  I couldn't possibly make any
assumptions nor cast any doubt on the person in question with regard
to sexuality.

Anyway, I have no problem with a person's sexual orientation.  My
daughter is gay.  She has a fantastic partner and I love them both to
bits.  I'm also not one of these people who say she'll grow out of it.
 In fact I can honestly say that I hope she doesn't 'grow out of it'.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street