[Wolves] Linux viruses

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:46:18 GMT 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:38:50 +0000 (GMT), Mo Awkati <mawkati at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks Aq for raising the issues surrounding viruses
> and Linux. Linux users may have different views on the
> type, nature and methods of virus infection(s), the
> most important thing is that we (Linux users) discuss
> the subject of viruses and not sweep it under the
> carpet.
>
> Mo

I agree entirely.  I'm also in agreement with Ron about the newcomers
to Linux who perhaps don't know a great deal about the OS.  Like me.
I am genuinely worried that I may inadvertently allow something onto
my Linux PC.  All through my own ignorance.  Ok, I'm not running a
business and I am only on dial up but I still don't want to become a
small cog in the big machine of virii/worms/DOS or spam proliferation.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street