[Wolves] City and Guilds stuff - PC related

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:54:09 GMT 2004

This does have a basis in Linux so bear with me, please.

Does anybody have any experience with the City & Guilds 7407
qualification?  This is the adult FE training course.  I had retired
in late 2000 but I'm sick of being at home and want to work.  I can no
longer carry out technical stuff in a working environment because of
arthritis.  I do, however have a bucket load of IT skills under belt
from when I worked at Wolves Uni.  Nothing high end like programming
more software use.  One of my jobs was writing manuals and help sheets
to replace the cryptic official manuals that came with different
software and hardware.  So, I'm thinking of going into teaching key
skills IT at one the local colleges.  Well, the money's pretty good
for one thing :-) and I can always take further qualifications myself
and let them pay for it.

So, anybody know about the course?  What's involved?
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street