[Wolves] ntop

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Wed Dec 8 16:02:56 GMT 2004

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 03:32:58PM +0000, Peter Cannon wrote:

> Excellent advice however you are talking to a fully qualified idiot Ive got
> the analyst reports to prove it. ;-)

The fact you're using Linux elevates you above mere idiot :)

> I think they know its not me I'm just an easy target.

Time to step out of the way. If the network guy is willing to help then see
what he can do with the info from the switches. Thats probably the easiest
thing to attempt first. Failing that just leave the laptop at home and when
they scream for blood again tell them to look at your desk..

> Na, that'll be wasted here they're all highly qualified but when it comes to
> internal stuff they've done that many bodges they cant remember what they've
> done.

Highly qualified != having a clue, unfortunately :/

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136
You can never break the chain
There is never love without pain - Secret Touch, Rush