[Wolves] Christmas bash

MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com
Wed Dec 8 18:34:11 GMT 2004

Okay, the suggestion has been made that people don't want anything LugRadio
to happen at the Christmas bash.

This is fine, if most people genuinely
don't want us to record within the Christmas LUG meet. However, bear in mind:

- we had a specific request to record a show at a LUG meet
- when it was
raised at the LUG meeting everyone seemed positive and no one raised an objection

- any recording that happens wouldn't dominate the meet, nor even form a
major part of it.

All along, we were planning to do some small bits and
pieces, as a peripheral activity to the main bash. So, we'd most likely record
a few mins, here and there, probably not even in the main room, but out on
the leather sofa just outside the main room.

If you have any objections
to LugRadio having an involvement in the LUG Christmas bash, please post now.
We don't want to spoil people's night but I don't see how we would, bearing
the above in mind. However, there may be something we haven't considered.

I can't see any reason why some recording at the LUG Christmas bash will
cause a problem. No one has to be involved, that doesn't want to be, and it
would just be one of the many things that happen at a typical LUG meeting.
No LUG meeting is ever dominated by one conversation, or whatever ... we all
do our own thing.

So, if you object, post now. Seriously, let us know.
We don't want to piss anyone off but if you don't speak up, we don't know.

Cheers!