[Wolves] Christmas bash

Ade adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 06:58:50 GMT 2004

Right then, I have a suggestion. Just to rule out the fact that some
people may have a strong opinion one way or the other BUT don't
actually want to say anything -

Jono or Matt, please set up a Poll on the Lugradio forum, where we can
all go and vote on this matter. The nice thing about voting in the
forum is that your name isn't recorded and so people are more likely
to be honest

Even though we were only planning to record a couple of small sections
at the LUG, I really wouldn't want to upset anyone or discourage them
from attending what should be an excellent night.

Cheers everyone

Ade