[Wolves] Mac or PC Laptop?

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Sun Dec 12 17:18:07 GMT 2004

<snip>

  buy everyone an iPod (sorry, I mean external Firewire disk) with the
money you save and still have change. They seem tough but the fact that
they are white and beatiful seems to make people treat them with more
respect anyway.

One of the reasons I went for my ibook is that is looks pretty tough -
I'm pretty brutal with my laptops.  Mine is happily dual booting ubuntu
and macos - macos for on the sofa when i want wireless, ubuntu when i'm
using it as my desktop or when i have no wireless network available.
I'm very happy with it although I dislike MacOS quite  a lot in
general.

Ade will tell you that I have defaced my ibook appropriately  -with a
debian logo sticker on top of the apple on the top.  It looks even more
beautiful now :-)

Kat