[Wolves] Taxi Companies

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:17:45 GMT 2004

> Dan
> Back from Cuba, the land with all computers running Windows 95.

Ugh....shudders.  Sounds like the bad old days.

Bit of good news.  I have spoken to two people this week who are
seriously impressed with Linux.  One is a chap who got well brassed
off with MS stuff and now runs a genealogy site on an Apache server.
The other a technical support help desk guy who I know of on an
angling list.  He is very seriously thinking of moving all his stuff
onto Linux.  His only worry is that he has something may or may not
run under WINE.  I don't yet know what it is but if I can find out I
shall be asking here whether there is a Linux equivalent.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street