[Wolves] BT Pay As You Go and Linux - Any MAC users out there?

zen8486 at zen.co.uk zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 15:54:00 GMT 2004

Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote :
> I'm guessing you work for a large ISP ;)

Guilty as charged m'lud.  But I hasten to add not in that particular division.  Also to CMA the opinions expressed here are mine own and don't relate to my employer in any way whatsoever. Got it? Good.

What I have done is sent an internal note to the business unit involved and I'm waiting to see what the response will be.  With the new 'push' internally about owning customer issues I'm interested to see what happens (and yes I'm betting on 'not much' at the moment, but hey it's Xmas and miracles do happen).

If I don't get one from my email to the BU - well there's always the Directors :)

No flaming crosses please - you'll scare the cat...