[Wolves] OpenZaurus 3.5.2

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Tue Dec 14 16:15:05 GMT 2004

Anyone tried it?  I just downloaded it and stuck it on my Z - and 3
minutes later the battery goes and dies on me... :/

I dled the version (GPE IIRC) which uses X.  For me UAE, y'see.... :)

It looks pretty nice I have to admit.  From what I've seen of it.  My
only quibble(so far) is that vi is set to the horizontal screensize by
default, and let's face it, you're not likely to be using it in that
mode are you?

So has anyone tried it/is anyone using it on their Zaurii(*)?

--
Dan
(*) Sorry Aq, couldn't resist... :)