[Wolves] Powergen from Mozilla Firefox

MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com
Wed Dec 15 09:03:44 GMT 2004

> Naaah Powergen really are bastards - borderline crooks I'd say after dealings

> with them not so long ago.  I was amazed that a company of that size was

> capable of behaving in such a cowboy fashion trying to rip off my girl

> friend.  Anyone thinking of changing their supplier to powergen be very

> careful!  Keep all of your bills & check them thoroughly.

This is completely
off-topic now, but in the interest of balance: I found Powergen to have the
best customer service of any energy company I've used. They even *tried* to
help me find a way round their lack of support for Firefox/Moz, by getting
one of their web team to suggest that I use Konqueror. If my new supplier,
SWEB, doesn't match up, I'll soon be switching back.