[Wolves] cheap dell xeon box

Gary gary at leamore.net
Wed Dec 15 10:01:37 GMT 2004

Hi Guys,

	I have been chasing up my order for the servers offered by Dell, and
here is a copy of their response.
	I thought the offer was too good to be true !

Gary

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Dell Online Customer Care.

As per our records, your Internet order has been terminated because of a
pricing error. I apologize if you were not notified of this order's
cancellation. You will also receive a e-mail from our Internet team
regarding this cancellation.

Thanks,

Kevin.