[Wolves] Powergen from Mozilla Firefox

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:19:58 GMT 2004

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:12:04 +0000, kev adams <kev at magicmoon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 Dec 2004 09:03, MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com wrote:
>
> > > careful!  Keep all of your bills & check them thoroughly.
> >
> > This is completely
> > off-topic now, but in the interest of balance: I found Powergen to have the
> > best customer service of any energy company I've used. They even *tried* to
> > help me find a way round their lack of support for Firefox/Moz, by getting
> > one of their web team to suggest that I use Konqueror. If my new supplier,
> > SWEB, doesn't match up, I'll soon be switching back.
>
> Be very careful if you do and like I said keep all of your old bills -
> Powergen have an aweful reputation.  Justifiably from my own personal
> experience.
>
> Rant over ;~)

As do Npower.  They are supposed to be terrible.  We have both gas and
electricity with them though and they are great.

To get things back on topic - well computing anyway :-)  Whatever
happened to being able to access the internet over the domestic power
lines?  I remember reading about it back in about 1998.  Then nothing
more was said.  Was it all twaddle? Or did BT put a stop to it because
they would lose money?  Ooh I love the smell of conspiracy theory at
dawn ;-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer