[Wolves] cheap dell xeon box

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 11:31:01 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 15 December 2004 11:18, Kevanf1 wrote:

> It's rotten but that's life and the law.

And thats where most people go wrong! the second you quote 'The Law' or
'Regulations' you've lost better to say "Look Mr Dell I didn't believe the
price either but I rang up and had it confirmed based on that advice I made a
purchase I have an email confirmation of my purchase surley you wouldnt go
back on your offer? All of your advertising portrays customer driven outlook
at least thats the impression I get, I work with the Daily Telegraph you
know? (We all know you dont actually work for them you just work with one by
your side) -- Ta Da

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.