[Wolves] A hot potato subject.

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 23:08:40 GMT 2004

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:02:46 +0000 (GMT), Mo Awkati <mawkati at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>  --- Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well, my wife now owes The Inland Revenue £2,000
> > because of XP
> > crashing.  Yes, it was because of the OS.  How do I
> > know for sure?
> > Because the guy I spoke to at IR actually stated it
> > was because of the
> > 'bleeding rubbish Microsoft system they have to use
> > continually
> > crashing'.  His words.  Great guy, I had a nice chat
> > with him about
> > Linux and Open Source.
> >
> > --
> > Take care.
> > Kevan Farmer
> >

> Be careful!
>
> Mo

Oh I'm being careful, Mo.  Those were the exact words the guy said to
me on the phone at the Inland Revenue.  There was the usual spiel
about the message being recorded too.  So, if anybody is likely to get
into trouble it was the chap I spoke to.  However, all he stated was
the truth.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer