[Wolves] ADSL or cable broadband?

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Sun Feb 1 17:09:48 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:

> bambam at opendildonics.org said:
>
>> (Obviously) it depends on the calls you make and the tariff
>> you are on. They can be ok.
>
> True. I'll probably stick OneTel on the line, with a dialer. Telewest's
> to-mobile charges are quite high, from what I remember ... oh, and 2p a
> minute for a local, evening call, is just ludicrous.

Ah, we've got flat rate calling from Telewest. Costs about twenty-five
quid a month, but then all calls (except mobile, and probably dialup
internet, not that you need it, and probably not all those calls you
make to late night porn chatlines) are free.

Aq.

--
I'd expect most of the IT department to be MCSE monkeys who wouldn't
know network security if it danced around them naked carrying a sign