[Wolves] MyDoom.A/B

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 14:39:34 GMT 2004

Not really.  The first virus is going for SCO.  SCO
took their site offline voluntarily to prevent any
fallout.  A second one is going for microsoft,
microsoft just sing that famous Millwall song and suck
in the packets.  It gives more sympathy and
justification to SCO and doesn't do anything positive
for us at all.  What /would/ be wicked would be for
IBM to totally smash SCO in court and then Darl to get
a good shoeing outside the court room.

fizz
 --- Chris Ball <chris at puremorning.co.uk> wrote: > How
wicked is this whole thing.. i mean, well virii