[Wolves] Screenshot of your desktop

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 09:58:20 GMT 2004

 --- Aquarius <aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org> wrote:
> Ask away :)

One thing I was wondering, rox filer seems very cool.
How does it deal with already installed debian apps?
Does it add lovely icons and 'folderise' them all, or
can you get it to? Think i'll install it when I've
finished removing all the knoppix crap from this
install.

Hint to readers - when Aq tells you the easiest way to
install debian is via knoppix, ignore him, he's lying!

> Aq.
fizz