[Wolves] Screenshot of your desktop

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 11:49:24 GMT 2004

 --- Aquarius <aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org> wrote:
> If you use the (third-party) Debian ROX packages,
> then you get AppDir
> "shells" which run installed Debian stuff. HOwever,
> the Debian
> packages are a bit iffy and out-of-date...

You're probably (rightly) going to tell me to RTFM
here but, if I install rox, and I want to use get an
app installed... a) do I have to install a rox
specific app/package? b) if not how do i get
everything in a folder and a nice icon?

> > Hint to readers - when Aq tells you the easiest
> way to
> > install debian is via knoppix, ignore him, he's
> lying!
>
> Really? What went wrong? Posting an install report
> would actually be
> really useful here...

When I've got it all working i'll type up something
quick, it's not been hell on earth but it's not been
as simple as i'd thought/hoped, it's prolly just me
being fussy tho...

> Aq.
fizz