[Wolves] Where does MyDoom come from?

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 18:18:52 GMT 2004

 --- Jono Bacon <jonobacon at yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all,

> I have written a ramble about this. Comments welcome
> on the site. :)

http://www.jonobacon.org/ramble/viewcomments.php?id=26

The thing that annoys me is that the writer cleary
doesn't understand the case.  He states that SCO are
suing IBM because they use linux, which is RUBBISH! He
also blabbers on about how SCO are suing linux users
who are defended by the trust fund, again, absolute
tosh.  He's obviously knocked something up with a
limited amount of knowledge and research and wants to
spread some FUD.  I wonder if he's on microsofts
payroll :)

"Meanwhile the court dispute between SCO and Linux
users is scheduled for next year in a court in Utah.

The users are putting in place formidable defences. A
group called Open Source Development Labs has set up a
fund of $10 million with the backing of IBM and a host
of other big Linux users. "

No it isn't, the case against IBM might be but you
can't sue 'Linux users' en masse, it's like suing
'coke drinkers' DUH!

"This is all fairly reasonable content."? Jono! What
are you saying man! :)

>   Jono
fizz