[Wolves] Smoothwall with wireless router

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 11:21:44 GMT 2004

 --- Matthew Revell <wolveslug at understated.co.uk>
wrote:

> I know that this is totally unrelated, but I'm
> listening to a radio
> station run by theKompany and the song currently
> playing is called
> "Choosing a farmer (part 3)", which to me seems to
> be the most
> inappropriate name for a song, that I've ever come
> across. Why the hell
> would you write a song, in at least three parts,
> about choosing a
> frigging farmer?

>From my blog/journal thingy
(http://www.livejournal.com/users/fizzoi/)

"
Alanis Morissette's "Ironic" seems to be more about
annoyances, than actually irony. Today it was pointed
out to me that perhaps she was being ironic, in
calling her song ironic..."

Perhaps more inappropriate calling a song 'ironic' and
it not being 'ironic' unless that in itself was the
irony...

fizz