[Wolves] Konqueror's file

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 16:54:32 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 08:47, Mo Awkati wrote:
> Where do I find the file that konqueror saves its text
> completion history? This is not the visited URLs
> history. To give you an example: If I type something
> in the Google search field, Konqueror will show a list
> of past words entered.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mo

It seems to be in konq_history file ( in file:/home/wayne/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/ for me)
but I'm not sure what app you should open this file with for editing as everything i've tried ends up with a
unreadable mess.
However, delete this file and autocomplete history is gone, then the file is created from scratch.