[Wolves] Hardware

Steve Ruffles douseruffles at spruffles.plus.com
Sat Feb 7 01:48:19 GMT 2004

Can I ask ? I have a fair bit of of older / middle-aged kit I've accrued
but will probably never use. Aware that some list members involved with
voluntary projects.Could someone find a good home for it, Under pressure
to have a clear out! (not unreasonably).
have some motherboards / "old ram" / small HD's / pentium 1's / external
modems / low spec graphic cards / cables / pci modems .
Not into dumping - it's all good stuff as far as I can tell - but taking
up space.
Do you know anyone who could put it to good use?

Steve Ruffles