[Wolves] Screenshot of your desktop

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Sat Feb 7 07:53:52 GMT 2004

In article <30269.1076062683 at www4.gmx.net> you wrote:
>> I was thinking it would be interesting to see
>> screenshots of everyone's X setup. I would love to see
>> the current state of other desktops such as GNOME,
>> Enlightenment and whatever else people are running. Oh
>> yes, and no hilarious photos of a table desktop. I
>> know what you lot are like. ;)
>
> Sounds like a good idea.
> 2 questions though - how do I do a screenshot? And where can I post it for
> you all to see, as I don't have a website?

A couple of people have suggested answers in this thread: ksnapshot or the
Gimp will both work. As for webspace, there are plenty of free webspace
providers around, or your ISP may give you some webspace that you're not
currently using.

sil

--
There have to be people like me, so people like you can look so clever.
	   -- Max Jaeger, Fatherland