[Wolves] pengu meets captain caveman

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Sun Feb 8 10:01:09 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:

> Aquarius said:
>
>> Besides, Flash Is Pants. You've heard me say this before. Do it with
>> DHTML.
>>
>> http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/hwack/hwack.html
>
> Oh my lordy, did you write that just to prove a point?

Certainly did. :) It could obviously have nicer graphics and whatnot
but I wasn't prepared to spend *too* long on it, so it took a couple
of hours, most of which was cutting out and rotating images in the
Gimp :)

> Tis funny :) How do you alter the thwack strength, tho'?

If I told you that it wouldn't be a game, would it? ;)

Aq.

--
There have to be people like me, so people like you can look so clever.
	   -- Max Jaeger, Fatherland