[Wolves] Spam from a Wolves firm

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 16:16:38 GMT 2004

Hi David

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 18:29, David Goodwin wrote:

> I seem to remember that the new anti-spam laws are only any use for
> residential users (how you as the sender determine they are residential
> users is beyond me).... and business emailing/spamming etc is perfectly
> legitimate.

Mmm
Thats the problem to use government jargon the legislation has wide
terms of reference (unlike the Hutton stitch up) so that dependant on
any court case a judge can judge it they way he interprets it because
there is no firm "you cannot do this" "you can do that"

A bit like the world wide web people know what it is they just don't
know how it works. (neither do I by the way, I thought a big stork
waited at the end of my phone line and flew it to Hong Kong)

> David.

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk