[Wolves] List problems

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 08:53:19 GMT 2004

Sorry about that folk. I am bound to put my foot in it
somewhere along the line!! I hope you had a nice
evening last night, I wouldn't have made anyway as I
am down with a nasty cold. Congratulations to the
Birthday and Engagement boys, did they get drunk???

I am looking at doing my own website now, there is a
web page designer with OpenOffice, as I am not looking
for anything extreme do you think it'll do the job?

Mo

 --- Jono Bacon <jonobacon at yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all,