[Wolves] WebMin

Jon Farmer jonfarmer at enta.net
Thu Feb 12 09:23:16 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Does anyone here have any experience with WebMin? If so, is it fairly
> easy to:
>
> - perform the usual Apache management tasks, such setting up a new
> domain name etc.
> - set up and create IMAP accounts.

I used to look after a server for a guy which had WebMin installed. It
broke sendmail (I know, I had no choice) on a reguarly basis so I just
wrote my own configuration scripts for mail. It seemed to do an ok job
on most other things but if you dared to make a manual change it seemed
to screw it up.

I have heard others swear by it, but then again they didn't have much of
a clue :-)

FWIW

Jon

--