[Wolves] Java Desktop

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Thu Feb 12 10:40:09 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell wrote:
> Old Dan wrote:
>
>> /me just tried that Java Desktop CD.
>>
>> (Thanks to the diamond geeza who gave it me, BTW :) )
>>
>> And I just have to say...
>>
>> It's fucking Morphix with coffeecups added!
>
> Isn't that what I said a couple of weeks back? :)

Yeah, but you didn't say it forcefully enough - notice the word
'fucking'.  :)

Actually, I have played with it a bit more now, and I can honestly say
the following:

1)  The skin they've put on gnome2 is pants, and...
2)  It has crashed (as in completely locked up, requiring me to reset)
once already, so I can see why they're trying to sell it as a
replacement for windows.  :)

I think I'll keep my money and install something free like Debian
thankyouverymuch Sun.  :)

--
Dan