[Wolves] Linux on the radio

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Sat Feb 14 14:11:58 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 13:42, David Goodwin wrote:
> > I call for a ban on families as 90%+ of child abuse
> > occurs in the home...
>
> I second that - 90%+ of criminals have families.

give or take ~10%

"Thus, unless you're an illiterate and malnourished Asian with exactly
1.04 vaginas and 0.96 testicles, living in substandard housing, you do
not qualify as normal but as abnormal, subnormal, supernormal,
paranormal or some variety of nonnormal." ref
http://www.rawilson.com/csicon.shtml

I say hermaphradites asians living in poor housing, undernourished and
illiterate are responsible for all crime (including child abuse).  And
we, the abnormal, subnormal, supernormal and paranormal (including and
incorporating all varieties of nonnormal) should join together and smite
the normal.

Who will join me in PAIUHLSH (parents against illiterate,
undernourished, hermaphradies, living in poor housing)? I believe we
have a strong case here and should not forsake this crusade (did I say
crusade I meant holy war, dam no, jihaad, no, bugger it crusade it is)
against these people who represent the evil that dwells within the
standard deviation.

If you are not for us you are against us (c) dubya 2001, you might think
that taking the fascist view on this is extreme and quoting good ol GWB
along side such a statement is taking things a little too far but as we
have seen before http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2003/10/278358 there is
no reason not to review and respeak the untruths of the past to paint
yourself in the reflected glory of others sons blood.

So who is for it.  Everyone who is not normal (by the RAW patapsychology
standard) should bomb the normal (by the definition above) into a god
forsaken hole in the ground until they start resembiling the nonnormal,
stop being the cause of all crime, and join us in a crusade against
everyone else.

sparkes - never one to take a joke too far ;-)