[Wolves] Linux on the radio

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Sat Feb 14 18:12:09 GMT 2004

David Goodwin spoo'd forth:
> And then there's the Daily Sport ... doesn't it have stories about bombers
> on the moon or something?

Yeah, but people who are interested in serious news don't buy the
Sport. It's like reading a comic, except that its sports reporting is
dead good. I've worked plenty of places where there's a copy lying
around, and, when you first start, there's a lot of
nudge-nudge-wink-wink stuff and looking at all the naked women, but
after a while everyone just turns it over and reads the sports
reports.

The problem with the Mail is that those buying it think that they
*are* getting serious news reporting whereas in fact they're getting
rabid denunciations of asylum seekers for them to parrot back to their
less influencable friends in the pub.

Aq doesn't like the Mail, especially since his parents read it

--
>> Heard a lot about eggnog, but I have never experienced it
>>first-hand. What is this thing made off?
> Isn't it obvious? Eggs and nog, of course.
Don't pay any attention to him, Sid. It's eggs, *sugar*, and nog.
	   -- Jason <jbeasley at primary.net> on rec.humor.oracle.d