[Wolves] [Fwd: [SB] April Meeting - Eric Raymond at SB-LUG]

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Sat Feb 14 18:14:48 GMT 2004

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> Heya,
>
>> Bloody hell. I imagine it'd turn into celebrity
>> death match if it was at
>> ours, with ESR v Jono :)
>
> I have just emailed him to see if he would like to
> come along. I think he would enjoy it at ours, but we
> must ensure that he does *not* get the paper towel
> nomination.

What? You're joking!

LUG CLAIMS TO FAME:
Multiple published authors
Most arrested man ever
The man who hates everything
Once bombarded ESR with hot towels (pictures on website)

Aq.

--
Just point your web browser at http://www.python.org/search/ and look
for "program", "doesn't", "work", or "my". Whenever you find someone