[Wolves] Radio 1 is shit (offtopic)

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 14:09:19 GMT 2004

 --- Jono Bacon <jonobacon at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Oh, and I am a young person who likes music, and not
> the kind of trippy dance crap on Radio 1.

Yeah, like Zane Lowe, John Peel, The radio one rock
show (hint, the game gives it away), and the many
other non 'trippy dance crap' shows play?

I'm following Aq's words of advice on this thread, Aq
he say 'always challenge everything', conventional
wisdom says Radio 4 is 100% great and Radio 1 is 100%
crap, I would argue however that both have plus and
minus points, trippy dance crap being one of radio
ones :)
>   Jono
fizz