[Wolves] Linux on the radio

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 10:50:34 GMT 2004

 --- Lee Jordan <lists at leejordan.org.uk> wrote:
> Longview are cool, strange how you never see the
> lead singer and Beck in the
> same room, a little raw on ocassion and on the loud
> side for such small
> venues. 6Music has a place in my heart mainly for
> sessions and the like.

I saw them support athelete at Birmingham accademy
two, they were so so poor, so very dull, the only
thing that kept me awake was laughing at there 12 year
old bassist... [adopts simpsons comic book store bloke
voice]
Worst. Band. Ever.

6 Music played moldy peaches last night, therefore
they can be forgiven even for playing longview :)

fizz