[Wolves] Next Meeting

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 21:25:37 GMT 2004

I will email details tomorrow when I nag the speakers to sort themselves
out :-)

as for the 7.30, I'm just thinking about people and their curry-lust -
the talk will be about an hour and I can see people wanting their dinner
- Maybe if we say we're starting the talk at 7.45 to give people a while
to get in, then we can still order before 9?

Kat