[Wolves] blog feeds?

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Wed Feb 18 09:47:54 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 08:36, David Goodwin wrote:
> Mo Awkati wrote:
> > Kat
> > when I try the link I get an XML parsing error ???
> >
> > Mo
> >

> that's to be expected! you add the various rss feeds into a script which
> adds it into an HTML page... hence the planet wolves page ....

it shouldn't give an xml parsing error, but it should say could not find
associated style sheet on a mozilla based browser

> What's a good aggregator thing then? I'd like to make a webpage to
> contain all the rss feeds for the sites I read all the time (e.g.
> slashdot, theinquirer etc)

I use lifera on my gnome2 desktop, it seems to work.  But is still
considered alpha by the developers who suggest you use something else
for mission critical? reading news ;-)

> David.
sparkes