[Wolves] Air that I breathe

bambam at opendildonics.org bambam at opendildonics.org
Wed Feb 18 15:52:53 GMT 2004

Was your post serious? I just can't believe it was! Here's a
response anyway:

> Yes they are a very precocious 12 (Twins I might add) Monique (one of my
> daughters) thought it highly amusing the other night to wait until I had
> been home a couple of hours, laid on the floor in front of the tele,
> engrossed in a program and give me a piece of A4 paper "daddy look at
> what we did in school today" I read the first couple of lines (not
> really taking much notice to be honest) when mount Vesuvius erupted!
>
> There in black and white, full on, no holds barred was full explanation
> of sex and sexual intercourse.
>
> Now I'm no prude but at 12yrs I think it could have been handled a bit
> more delicate. My daughters thought it hysterical and proceeded to ask
> "do you do that dad?" I am now hiding in the spare room and seeking
> political asylum in the Falklands.

Excellent! I think we should go back to the good old days:
When you had a problem "down there" you just shut up about
it and hoped it went away: Back when men were men and women
had no idea what was going to happen on their wedding
night....

And practically got raped when that time came around.

I think that left far less physical, mental, emotional and
social scars than you would have suffered by explaining the
social context of what your own blood had learned at school.

I'm fairly sure: no, wait, I *am* sure that these things are
relevant in the Falkland Islands. And we own them, you don't
need asylum, you just move there.

> Finally my girls will not be having boyfriends as blokes only want one
> thing and if they say "I just want to be friends" or "I just want to buy
> you a drink" they're lying buggers.

And have you expained this to the girls? Have you explained
that they shoudn't think ill of half the world just because
this is their primary goal? Have you explained that
propagation of genetic code is the only function that
determines success on an evolutionary scale - making all men
finely tuned propagating machines? And that it's not the
guy's fault - but you still shoudln't just give them what
they want?

No, wait - I forgot, you're hiding in the Falklands!

What you teach your children will determine what mechanism
they use to deal with problems as they arise - fill them
with toolkits of understanding!

Especially girls: I've known *so* many females absolutely
screwed to pieces emotionally because these things were
never properly explained to them.

Nothing personal you understand: perhaps if you'd met some
of the screwed up people I have. :-)

Oh wow - I've tried to keep this post as low as possible on
the bambam gaffo-meter.

Just my 2-penneth worth :-)