[Wolves] Stop!!

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 12:40:22 GMT 2004

 --- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> Hi All
hullo.

> Deep Breath:
>
> 1: Please read all the emails you will find that it
> was not I that made
> any reference to violence!

I never claimed you did, Wayne did, I agreed with his
interpretation.

> 2: To the individual who thinks it is intimidating
> to point out another individual is a kick boxer,
> thats why we have a police force I grew out of the
my > dads bigger than your dad many years ago.

My name is fizz, I'm not 'the individual'.  I didn't
say it to be intimidating, I simply replied to Wayne's
comment that you are going to beat up bambam (a jokey
comment) that I'm sure bambam could defend himself if
attacked, I stand by that comment. You seem a little
paranoid?

> 3: As far as I'm concerned if some one attacks me
> then I have the right
> to have ago at them this subject started in a light
> hearted manner by
> anyones standards but certain individuals used it as
> a forum to vent
> their spleen this culminated in what I and my
> colleges here at work
> perceived to be a personal attack against me.

No-one has started a personal attack on you that I
have seen, perhaps you could provide quotes to show
otherwise? Bambam gave his opinion, I gave mine,
what's the issue?

> 4: My comment of I will be at the next meet was not
> meant to be
> perceived as threatening however I can see that it
> may have looked that
> way and I apologise what I meant was I will be there
> so that it could be
> continued in person which is very different than by
> email. Email allows
> you to speak remotely and with no knowledge of the
> persons personality.

Indeed.  I think we have some issues communicating via
email but when we meet I'm sure we'll get along just
fine.

> Finally: This is not a cop out but I have heard this
> morning that I will
> be going into hospital on Thursday of next week for
> an operation I doubt
> I will be fit for Wednesday's meet but I will come
> to the next one and
> buy any one a peace offering drink who will accept
> it

Hope everything goes ok, drinks are on Peter!

> Regards
>
> Peter Cannon
fizz