[Wolves] LugRadio

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Thu Feb 26 21:21:52 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 19:25, Adam Sweet wrote:
> You know what guys, it's actually pretty good :) I
> found myself laughing out loud a few times.
me too, eerrrm at the time

> Be interesting what Americans make of the humour and
> perhaps Sparkes' accent ;)

that's what spek is for.  People can now understand me when they read as
well ;-)

> Matt you have a very radio voice.
he's the soothing voice of a late night dj with all the weirdos calling
in

> Does this mean Peter Oliver is going to suffer another
> thorough rimming for being wrong?
wrong, wrong, wrong

> Well done guys :) All good.
Cheers Ad

> Ad

sparkes

PS - site now a little bit different to address some issues raised this
morning while I was under car