[Wolves] Bittorrent trackers

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 08:49:52 GMT 2004

On 27/2/04 7:52 am, "sparkes" <sparkes at phreaker.net> wrote:

> Anyone know of some open trackers that would allow us to add lugradio
> audio files to them?
>
> I would prefer one dedicated to open source or creative commons projects
> but beggers can't be choosers.
>
> or alternatively does anyone have the bandwidth to run a tracker?
> Slashdot rejected my submission :-( they always do.
>
> sparkes
Depends what you mean by bandwidth, I've admittedly only just started with
bittorrent, so not sure whether your referring to bandwidth as in the 50Gb
per month I get from my hosting, or the T1 connection I've got here.

Oh and theres a couple of trackers on freshmeat.net, dunno bout
sourceforge.net yet.