[Wolves] Bittorent tracker

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 12:53:55 GMT 2004

Ok, I'm setting one up now, but I'm having a nitemare with it, such as It's
decided that it would put the wrong permissions on all its file so I have to
change them all, and I might need a hand with the mySQL database, everything
went fine until I read:

5. Edit the first row in the "settings" and "users" tables
 in your database to match your trackers' configuration. Make sure the
 "class" setting for the first user is "5" <-- that's the only step that¹s
got me, trackers??

I hope this is the right thing btw, it say is a torrent tracker but it still
worries me.