[Wolves] Printing with Deskjet 610C

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 29 08:46:39 GMT 2004

Hi folk

I have a HP Deskjet 610C printer and I would like to
know how to vary the print quality e.g. Econo fast or
best Quality etc. Any idea how I can do this?

I have looked in the printer settings and drivers but
does not seem to be such a facility for altering print
quality. According to linuxprinting.org this printer
works perfectly with Linux. I did see a post from 01
Nov 2000 on the linuxprinting.org website referring to
this issue as follows:
Here are the fastest (and they should also be the most
economic) settings for your printer:

hpdj: Quality: Draft
cdj670 Quality Draft, RET: off
stp:   Quality: 150x150DPI, Dither:fast

I don't know where to find these settings??

Cheers

Mo