[Wolves] Happy new year!

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 13:16:14 GMT 2004

Happy new year everyone!

What are you OSS/Linux predictions for 2004? Here's three from me:

- Linux will continue to grow as a business OS, in the relatively gradual
manner of 2003; i.e. there'll be no Linux epiphany moment but Linux will
continue to creep into business consciousness

- Linux DTP will become a serious alternative to Macs, particularly at the
medium level

- A major IT firm will make Linux the centre of their strategy.

Okay, they're not very exciting and, let's face it, they're vague enough
that I don't look silly in a year's time :)

Oh, and one other:

- LUGRadio will make us all famous.